contact@b360sports.com

Berlin | Singen am Bodensee

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Our competence completes your talent.

Top
 
BACKGROUND

History

2018 – OPENING OF THE ARONA CLINIC

The opening of the arona clinic in Berlin is planned for December 2018.

As a cooperation partner and neighbor of the renowned emergency hospital Berlin (ukb), the arona clinic will integrate itself into the growing Health Campus Marzahn.

The Burkart Group invested around €30m into this project.

2018 – KICK-OFF B360

January 2018 saw the official kick-off of the B360 Sports Agency.

2017 – LAUNCHING AN INVESTMENT FUND

At the end of 2017, the investment fund was launched with TBF Global Asset Management.

2017 – SALE OF VITANAS / PFLEGEN & WOHNEN

Sale of both Pflegen & Wohnen and Vitanas to Oaktree Capital (LA). The sale was one of the German healthcare transactions of 2017.

2008 – SALE OF ZEHNACKER SHARES

In December 2008 came the sale of 90% of Zehnacker shares to Sodexo. Odewald and the Burkart family initially held the remaining 10%. As part of the sale to Sodexo, the area of Vitanas (geriatric care) was removed and acquired by the Burkart family.

2007 – 10.000 EMPLOYEES

By 2007, the Zehnacker Group employed more than 10,000 employees with annual sales of around €400m.

At the end of 2007, the Burkart Group announced the acquisition of the nursing home operator Pflegen & Wohnen in Hamburg together with the Andreas Franke business group.

2006 – FURTHER PARTICIPATIONS

In the spring of 2006, the Zehnacker Group acquired GA-tec Gebäude- und Anlagentechnik GmbH, with headquarters in Heidelberg. By winter that year, a majority stake of the private nursing home operator Vitanas Group in Berlin was acquired.

2004 – INVESTMENT ODEWALD & COMPAGNIE

In April 2004, the German private equity investor Odewald & Compagnie acquired a 45% stake in the Zehnacker Group, in addition to the Burkart Group.

1982 – ZEHNACKER GROWS

By 1982 Zehnacker had already over 2,000 employees and achieved considerable economic growth rates.

1980 – SCREEBE HOUSE

In the early 1980s, the Screebe estate in Rosmuc (Ireland) near Galway was taken over by the Burkart family. Today, with its own hunting grounds, fisheries and countless lakes, the property has a lot to offer as a high-class five-star hotel in the heart of the Connemara countryside. An ideal retreat!

1972 – BUILDING OF ZEHNACKER

In 1933 Elisabeth Burkart founded the company Zehnacker. The 1950s and 1960s were characterized by the establishment and expansion of the company in Singen under the direction of Elisabeth’s son, Albert Rolf Burkart.

In 1972, the company made its first international steps founding the Zehnacker Group in Austria.

TIMELINE

On this page you will find a brief overview of the history and economic successes of the Burkart Group and its associated companies.

2018

Opening of the arona Clinic

Mehr

2018

Kick-off B360

Mehr

2017

Launching an investment fund

Mehr

2017

Sale of Vitanas / Pflegen & Wohnen

Mehr

2008

Sale of Zehnacker shares

Mehr

2007

10.000 employees

Mehr

2006

Further participations

Mehr

2004

Investment Odewald & Compagnie

Mehr

1982

Zehnacker grows

Mehr

1980

Screebe House

Mehr

1972

Building of Zehnacker

Mehr